POLICY OF COOKIES
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with the Law 34/2002, de 11 of July, of services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, de 27 April 2016, General Data Protection (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018, de 5 de diciembre, Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), It is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before it navigates through them.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
The cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user., as your preferences for the display of the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest you most, etc..
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are the cookies analytics and advertising and affiliation, being excepted those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Cookies technical and functional: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Cookies analytics : are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure website activity, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Cookies advertising: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in your case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to enable management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in your case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Cookies social: are set by the social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services.. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit..
- Cookies of affiliates: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Cookies of security: store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Cookies own: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Cookies from third parties: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Cookies session: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Cookies persistent: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
GENERAL FOUNDATION OF THE POLITECNICAL UNIVERSITY OF MADRID is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, de 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies that are used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Data communication: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectificación, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
FUNDACION GENERAL DE LA UNIVERSIDAD POLITECNICA DE MADRID. PASTOR STREET, 3 – 28003 MADRID (Madrid). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional
|google.es||CONSENT||Consent tracker cookies de Google||in 17 years old|
Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website
|in a month|
|google.es||SEARCH_SAMES TE||SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie along with cross-site requests. The main objective is to mitigate the risk of cross-origin information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||in 6 months|
|gstatic.com||CONSENT||Consent tracker cookies de Google||in 17 years old|
|residencialucasolazabal.es||CookieConsent||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 11 months|
Cookies generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to hold user session variables. It is usually a randomly generated number, how it is used may be site specific, but a good example is keeping a logged in state of a user between pages.
|residencialucasolazabal.es||_ga||ID used to identify users||in 2 years old|
|residencialucasolazabal.es||_gid||ID used to identify users during 24 hours after last activity||in 20 hours|
|residencialucasolazabal.es||_gat||It is used to monitor the number of requests to the Google Analytics server when using the Google Tag Manager||Session|
|google.es||__Secure-3PAPISI D||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||in a year|
|google.es||__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years old|
|google.es||1P_JAR||These cookies are set via embedded youtube videos. They record anonymous statistical data on, for example, how many times the video is played and what settings are used for playback.||in a month|
|google.es||APISID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in one year|
|google.es||HSID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in one year|
|google.es||NOT||These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates and Google ad personalization.||in 7 months|
|google.es||SAPISID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in one year|
|google.es||SID||in 2 years old|
|google.es||SSID||in 1 year|
COOKIES THIRD PARTIES
Third-party providers of this website:
CONFIGURATION PANEL COOKIES
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except the cookies technical or functional that are necessary for navigation and the use of the different options or services offered.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
|Delete the cookies Of the device||The cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, with which the cookies of all visited websites.
Nevertheless, some of the saved information can also be lost (for example, login details or website preferences).
|Manage the cookies site specific||To have a more precise control of the cookies site specific, users can adjust their privacy settings and cookies in the browser.|
|Block the cookies||Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent them from installing cookies on devices, this may force the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).|
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES OF THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
|Internet Explorer. Version 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Version 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Version 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|
The Policy of Cookies was last updated to date 5 March 2021.